9/10/24

Our first staycation: Four Seasons Hotel

On the occasion of my cheerleading birthday, I took a little mysterious trip called a Staycation. Lala went to a hotel together for two days and one night. I was so nervous that I might leak something!

The suitcase that has been carried at the company for a long time finally appears and goes home! You can regain the feeling of "executive luggage" during vacation!

Today we are staying at the Four Seasons Hotel. Our home is relatively close to the pier. It is most convenient to take a boat to Central. You can also let LaLa experience taking a boat!

We arrived at the hotel about 3 hours ago, and the queue to check in was very busy!

While waiting, a staff member gave Lala a bag of gifts. There are children's masks, some colored paper, small toys, etc.

We entered the room. Our room was located on the 15th floor. It was not very high-rise, but the sea view was still... very shocking and beautiful.

The room is very spacious, even with a crib there is still plenty of room to move around. (The crib was arranged by the hotel on their own initiative. They knew I would bring baby so they called me to understand my needs.) Then, I saw some small gifts on the table, a small birthday cake for husband Huang, a birthday card, champagne... There is actually a moon-shaped Goodnight Biscuit for Lala B. It comes as a whole biscuit set, which is so heartwarming.

The furnishings of the room are also exquisite. There are tea and capsule coffee machines, and it turns out there is also a set of baby skin care and cleaning supplies. Wow, there are even diapers and the size is right! (When I contacted the hotel, I mentioned that I was bringing a 16-month-old baby.)

The weather is really nice. Lala was in a good mood after arriving at the hotel room and kept running around. She must be very curious about her surroundings!

I like the natural lighting during the day, so we took photos and films in the room. (I made some simple decorations) If I hadn’t told you, people might have thought it was Huang Lala’s birthday! It’s dad’s birthday! This is the nineteenth birthday that my dad and I celebrated together.

The biggest regret is that we didn't get a good photo of the three of us in the room haha. The difficulty is too high, and the baby still doesn’t have the patience to sit still and take pictures.

Before I knew it, it was 4:15pm. I communicated with the hotel earlier and learned that there are children's amusement facilities open on Saturdays and Sundays, but reservations must be made first. She made a reservation at the playhouse free play that suited her best. There is no additional charge, but each session is 45 minutes. Lala is very busy playing in the playhouse. This is the time when my dad and I can take a break...

Unexpectedly, we had reserved the pool, and we actually played for almost 45 minutes. Then we checked at the concierge to see if there were any seats in the swimming pool. (This arrangement is necessary because of the epidemic) Ah! As soon as I got a seat, I went to change clothes.

When we arrived at the swimming pool, we were not exposed to the sun, so I was very happy. There are two swimming pools, one is heated and the other is an infinity pool. The staff working at the swimming pool were very friendly and took the initiative to take photos for us. Dad said that you can hear music when you dive underwater! cute.

Lala is still very new to swimming. Maybe she was a little sleepy from playing and almost fell asleep on the water, so the baby and I stayed for a while and then left. After returning to her room to take a shower, she fell asleep instantly.

I have written a lot, and there is much more, so this staycation is divided into two parts.

I am new to staycation, so I may not try many hotels everywhere, so I chose the hotel I like the most. Of course, the official website of Four Seasons Hotel also has packages, but I booked it at kkday because the discount is more attractive! Basically, the entire booking process is quick and simple (remember to write birthday/anniversary celebration, whether you have children with you, etc. in the remarks, then the hotel will be happy to make arrangements).

good! I’ll write the next article.

If you like my sharing and are interested in booking a staycation, you can book on kkday.